The Arizona Trauma Institute is offering a comprehensive trauma and resiliency life coaching certification program. This program has been created and tested to provide a foundation of transformation for those that have a history of trauma, toxic stress, and repetitive adversity. Arizona trauma institute uses a Salutogenic, or Asset-Focused approach to increase individual thriving and increase optimal and well-being.
The benefits to the coach:
- Know how trauma manifests in your clients
- Have practical skills to educate and help clients understand they are not broken or crazy, just having predictable responses
- Recognize trauma in the many masked forms that appear in clients, and know competently how to make sense of those masked forms
- Know practical, science-based ways to promote transformation, thus increase personal confidence in your work
Process for registration:
- This program is done in cohorts of no more than 25 per section. When you register you will get links, but the course has a specific start and end date for each cohort.
- The educational material will be found in Arizona Trauma Institute’s online course platform.
- The course is 6 months in length
- Each week there is an educational part and a practice part. Each practice part includes:
- A 90-minute group implementation and application mentoring/coaching session
- Assignments that are posted in the Facebook page for the course
- You will be commenting on other participants posts as well
- Questions and answers and other resources will be provided by the instructor